Please be patient for our log-updates. We don’t know if we will have stable internet-connection. It isn’t possible to use on-line logging due the internet.
We will upload our logs as soon as possible on clublog.
Verify the log upload date before trying again the same band/mode QSO.
Please don’t work the DXpedition more times on the same band/mode to let to everybody a chance to work us.
The QSL manager, neither the operators haven’t access to the log. No need to drop them an e-mail.
Logs correction will be done after the DXpedition, please use the contact form to send your request.
The QSL manager for this operation is ON1DX.
As Ron is also Team member, he will not be able to help with log issues until May 20th, 2018.
OQRS – Club Log
We recommend this method to request your QSL confirmation. After the end of the operation, you can order either a Bureau or Direct QSL Card using the OQRS provided by ClubLog. This method is by far the most simple way to proceed without having to send your own paper QSL !
OQRS will not be turned on until the expedition goes QRT.
You can send your QSL card directly to the QSL manager at the following address:
Ronald ” Ron ” Van Aken
Leopoldstraat 36 Bus 3
- Add an envelope with your adress (SAE),
- Foreigns stamps or SAE with foreigns stamps are not accepted,
- We do not accept IRC’s
- €3 EUR minimum for DX stations is preferred to cover postage fees,
- A donation with your QSL is always welcome and appreciated.
- Direct QSL requests received without a sufficient return postage will be answered via the Bureau. Please consider that a single envellope can cary 2 QSL-cards only !
- If you place a request for several callsigns in the same envellope, you may have to adjust the return postage.
Buro (regular or OQRS bureau request)
We recommend to use the OQRS Club Log system to request your bureau cards. This kind of request is free of charge. If you prefer to send you card via bureau, it works also but can take more time for a roundtrip.
PLEASE ONLY USE ONE METHOD to avoid double requests.
LoTW – (ARRL Logbook of The World)
Logs will be posted about 6 months after the end of the expedition. Anyone requesting a direct QSL (OQRS/Direct) and donors eligible to the Free QSL service will have their QSOs uploaded to LoTW in the months following the DXpedition.